Terms and conditions
www.lighting.eu provide an information platform for Lighting Professionals, Manufacturers, Architects, Retailers and Consumers. Website includes news, articles, Company profiles, Events list, products, video, catalogues. Any of these content does not claim to be exhaustive. www.lighting.eu can be considered merely as a database containing a selection of manufacturers and products. Lighting.eu does not guarantee that the internet service will be available online at all times. This applies in particular to interference, interruptions or the possible breakdown of the internet site. It is not permitted to copy, distribute or publish any part of the contents of www.lighting.eu. In particular it is forbidden to change or remove logos or brand names or other details from the contents.
Third Party Content.
Lighting.eu may distribute content supplied by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or content expressed by third parties are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Lighting.eu. Neither Lighting.eu nor any third-party guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content.
As a user you recognise that the contents of the website www.lighting.eu including text, video, photos, names of manufacturers, retailers, designers are protected under copyright, trademark, patent, industrial property and/or other legal protection. Lighting.eu may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site.
Lighting.eu operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about latest industry news. Newsletter may also include advertising content.
Lighting.eu accepts no liability and provides no warranty of any kind for any damage which may result from the
use of the website www.architonic.com and all the websites and internet services connected with it.
This applies particularly to the correctness, and completeness of website. No liability is accepted particularly for any direct and indirect damage, for any loss of profit, failure of performance of any kind on the part of the internet, misuse by third parties or loss of programmes or other data in the user's information systems.
Submitting any User Content in Forum or Professional Accounts ( Manufacturer, Retailer, Fair, Association accounts).
By submitting any User Content or participating in an Interactive Area such as Forum or Professional Accounts, you agree to abide the following rules:
You agree not to upload or post content that:
- is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
- contains any unauthorized advertising or promotional materials
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may harass, stalk or threaten others.
- violates any law
- you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
What information will the Lighting.eu collect about me?
When you access or sign up to any of the Lighting.eu servicesor online content, such as newsletters or create an account using the Lighting.eu’s online registration system we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, Company name and adress, phone number. Your details are handled in the strictest confidence and will not be made available to third parties.
The personal data which is received from users is recorded and processed by Lighting.eu. Lighting.eu will use the data which is provided in order to supply its registered users with the required information and to allow services.
What type of cookies do Lighting.eu’s website use?.
Session cookies - these are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies - these files stay in one of your browser's subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie's file.
Third party cookies - we use third party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics) to help us monitor our website traffic.