AC/DC LED Ltd.
acdc is not just another lighting manufacturer. We are proud to do things differently and have challenged the norm for more than a decade.
Maybe this is because we don’t have a traditional lighting manufacturers’ background, or perhaps because we are an independently owned dynamic business.
One thing is for certain; our passion for architectural LED lighting, our mix of architectural design and engineering knowledge plus our technical expertise have led us to produce an impressive portfolio of ground breaking LED products which today, continue to revolutionise the lighting industry.
Whilst we have worked on some of the most prestigious projects in the world, we deliver on our promises with the same level of commitment, regardless of a projects’ size or scale.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As such, we actively seek out new innovative processes and practices with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations every step of the way.
Indeed, the quality of acdc products is significantly better than many other LED lighting manufacturers thanks to our unique design approach, our exacting procurement strategies as well as our stringent quality control and manufacturing processes. All of which guarantee acdc products are of the highest possible standards with outstanding lifetime assurances.
Our commitment to both our customers and continuous improvement also ensures increased production volumes and efficiency at our British manufacturing base. This, in turn, enables acdc to negotiate improved pricing from our component suppliers which we can then pass onto our customers.
We believe we are truly leading the way in architectural LED lighting solutions and believe that the future for acdc is very, very bright.
A powerful range of LED floodlights
acdc’s LED floodlights are available with a wide range of optics, accessories and LED colour options
- 4 channel dimmable colour options: RGB, RGBW, RGBA, dynamic white, single colour
- Broad choice of optics
- Cowl, snoot, louvre, ground spike and wall arm bracket accessories
- Robust luminaire housings made from high pressure, die cast, corrosion resistant LM24 aluminium.
- Two stage powder coating paint process ensures lifetime product performance in even the harshest external environments.
- Flexible focusing – can be tilted +50° forward or -95° back and rotated + /- 45° from 0° enabling the product to adjust to graze up verticals with ease
- Choice of colour finishes – White, Black, RAL