AC/DC LED Ltd.
acdc is not just another lighting manufacturer. We are proud to do things differently and have challenged the norm for more than a decade.
Maybe this is because we don’t have a traditional lighting manufacturers’ background, or perhaps because we are an independently owned dynamic business.
One thing is for certain; our passion for architectural LED lighting, our mix of architectural design and engineering knowledge plus our technical expertise have led us to produce an impressive portfolio of ground breaking LED products which today, continue to revolutionise the lighting industry.
Whilst we have worked on some of the most prestigious projects in the world, we deliver on our promises with the same level of commitment, regardless of a projects’ size or scale.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As such, we actively seek out new innovative processes and practices with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations every step of the way.
Indeed, the quality of acdc products is significantly better than many other LED lighting manufacturers thanks to our unique design approach, our exacting procurement strategies as well as our stringent quality control and manufacturing processes. All of which guarantee acdc products are of the highest possible standards with outstanding lifetime assurances.
Our commitment to both our customers and continuous improvement also ensures increased production volumes and efficiency at our British manufacturing base. This, in turn, enables acdc to negotiate improved pricing from our component suppliers which we can then pass onto our customers.
We believe we are truly leading the way in architectural LED lighting solutions and believe that the future for acdc is very, very bright.
A compact, in-ground, triple LED marker light & wallwash luminaire delivering 350lm. IP67
- Available flush or bezel mounted, with or without visible screw holes
- Specified with a 7° tilt as standard, with a 0° tilt option available on request
- Available with clear or frosted glass for minimal glare
- Aluminium CNC machined to aerospace tolerances
- Suitable for installation in the most challenging of exterior environments
- High efficiency LEDs tested to LM80 standards, 50,000hrs lifetime with lumen maintenance at L70
- This product is dual binned within a 2 step MacAdam ellipse to ensure colour consistency
- A range of optics is available to suit every application: 12°, 18°, 30°, 50°
- Choice of bezel colour finishes available: anodised aluminium silver, anodised
- aluminium black, stainless steel brushed, hard anodised silver, hard anodised black, chlorine anodised silver, chlorine anodised black
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures ranging from -20ºC to 50ºC