Be part of the IoT lighting revolution Philips Hue is looking for highly ambitious people to fill a wide range of jobs. Having transformed the lighting market, we’ve become the global leader in connected consumer lighting. As a result, we’re undergoing rapid growth, so we need talented professionals to help build on our success. This is your chance to make a great internal career move. You’ll be part of an award -winning team that’s driving the development of the fastest growing Internet of Things (IoT) platform.
Working with the world’s leading technology companies, you can broaden your experience and grow your career at the cutting edge of the IoT revolution.
Job Description Summary
- You are responsible for building and fostering relationships with named key accounts to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in the country and define an account strategy that drives profitable high growth opportunities for Philips as well as operationally managing the execution.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Implements consumer sales strategy with the named accounts towards driving sales growth and turnover
- Executes consumer sales strategy in the context of local market trends with the assigned accounts
- Create sales plan for named Accounts
- Maximizes the customer promotional plan
- Manages customers offer performance
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions our approach is to observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders- to ensure that what we do every day addresses their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and even with consumers in their homes, Philips Lighting seeks to simply enhance people’s lives with light.
- Delivers AOP targets
- Achieves revenue, margins with the named Accounts
- Establishes high levels of customer partnership and satisfaction
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments
- Lives by our competencies and behaviors
- Role must sit at either Somerset, NJ HQ or Home based in San Francisco Bay Area
- Bachelor degree in business management/economy/ technology with marketing specialization, MBA preferred
- Experience in the IoT/Connected space strongly preferred
- Experience and ability to manage multiple accounts through distributor, internal online store, etc.
- 5+ years of sales experience in a fast paced technology industry in a consumer domain
- 5+ years of proven track record in sales target achievements
- 5+yrs in different sales & business assignment with ability to influence in a fast-paced, matrix- reporting, multi-cultural environment
- 5+ years in market/customer facing operations
- Portfolio management
- Consumer Marketing Knowledge
- Result driven
- Leverages standard practices and encourages cooperation across boundaries
- High knowledge of account planning
- Financial acumen
- Seamlessly connects and influences customer's decision making
- Ability to create a positive and engaging environmen