The Sales Manager plans, develops and implements the sales strategy for his/her area together with our exclusive partner.
- Together with our exclusive partner You define a strategy to achieve the budget and goals. You are the link between the partner and Delta Light to make this successful.
- You create a dynamic team collaboration with the team of our partner and use both CRM systems.
- You install necessary reporting dashboards and meeting structures.
- You manage the sales by
- taking action within AU/NZ to further grow in consultation with our exclusive partner Inlite, propose actions;
- supporting the local sales operational activities in the territory, and our exclusive partner,
- improving the customer intimacy in the market;
- Follow up on the discount policy;
- executing the promotional and other marketing activities in the area according to the agreed plan, and follow up after the events;
- maximizing the customer satisfaction in all contacts existing between you and the market, being direct or indirect customers;
- creating the best service (quantity & quality to follow) towards the project market;
- Gaining all necessary market insights, about our customer network (partners, specifiers, contractors) the competition, other important people;
- You manage the team in your area by
- installing the necessary reporting dashboards and meeting structures
- You contribute to / are closely involved in the product management team and help to develop new products, in line with the global/local tendencies.
- You have a University degree with at least 5 years of experience in a commercial role.
- You are familiar with solid people management in a larger company.
- You have thorough technical and commercial insight and an architectural feeling.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You are a result oriented sales manager, with a drive for success, strong planning and organization skills and able to refine structures.
- You have a competitive nature, with a structured, strategic as well as to-the-point approach. You are inventive and consistently strive for customer satisfaction.
- You are willing to travel frequently, national as well as abroad.
- You are passionate and determined in your job
- You are ready to move to Australia / New Zealand.
Please apply on http://jobs.deltalight.com and upload your resume and cover letter at the function ‘Sales Manager Australia/New Zealand.
All resumes will be handled in strict confidence.
B-8560 Wevelgem (Moorsele)
T +32 (0) 56 435 735
F +32 (0) 56 435 736