InterLumi Panama, organized by America Expo Group, as a new “member” of the global lighting trade shows, will make its debut at the fairground ATL APA Convention Center in Panama from 6 – 8 July 2016.
InterLumi Panama, organized by America Expo Group, as a new “member” of the global lighting trade shows, will make its debut at the fairground ATL APA Convention Center in Panama from 6 – 8 July 2016. Serving the Latin America & the Caribbean countries, InterLumi Panama is positioned to be an effective tool to stimulate the development of the region’s lighting industry as well as provide a gateway for exhibitors to tap into this emerging market.
A Gateway to Tap into the Latin America & Caribbean Market
- Panama's statable government ensures a steady economic development.
- The Canal's expansion, large investments on public infrastructure projects and its business-friendly regulations are boosting huge demands
- GDP annual growth rate averaged 8.73% from 2010 until 2014, and is estimated to reach USD 49 billion in 2015.
- Growth of Panama's lighting product import from 2005 to 2013 reached 300.16%.
- Top 10 sourcing countries and regions are USA, China, Costa Rica, Columbia, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Taiwan Region, Hong Kong and Canada.
- Panama is also playing a re-exporter serving many other countries with a wide radius.
- The great Canal of Panama connects the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea to the North of the Pacific Ocean.
- The Colon Free Zone is the first center of distribution of the Western Hemisphere and the only multimodal logistic center of the Americas.
- Contracted with over 20 economies for reciprocal trades, Panama offers its partners utmost preferential policies as well as more and more convenient logistic facilities.
Atlapa Convention Center, located in the center of the city, is the most important fairground and conference venue in Panama and Central America. Take a glance at its features:
- 60+ exhibitions and events every year
- 10,964 sqm for exhibition area
- 15 seminar rooms ranging from 20 to 600 pax for capacities
- Adjacent to the CORREDOR SUR highway and only a 30-minute drive to the Tocumen International Airport
Exhibitor list will be announced soon