NEW – CLS Focus HP
The CLS Focus series is one of the most succesful fixture introductions in the World of museums. Within 1,5 year after the introduction of the Focus series, more than thousands of fixtures are used in all different expositions worldwide. One of the main reasons is the wide variety of versions, which light designers and architects can choose from.
At the request of some light designers CLS introduces the Focus HP. Thanks to a new LED module developed by CLS, the HP version offers a significant higher light output, ideal for the use in bigger and higher areas. The HP version of the Focus is an excellent choice to replace 35 Watt halogen fixtures. Ofcourse the HP version offers the well-known Focus features:
- Available in surface mounted or rail fixtures.
- Choice of typical 85 or 95 CRI for optimum colour reproduction.
- LED colour temperatures available in 2700K, 3000K & 4000K.
- The CLS Zoom system enables to vary the beam angle between 15° and 65°.
- Internal slot for colour correction filters.
- Many dimming possibilities, DMX 512, 1-10V, Magno Dimming, Phase cut or DALI.